NXB is a single laying nest for broiler breeders. Each hen can use a separate nest hole to lay her eggs without being disturbed. The partitions between the holes are made of plastic and can be opened subsequently. The perforated nest insert is self-cleaning and easy to install and remove.
The nest roof is made of metal and allows for easy access to the egg belt for inspection purposes. A locking tube closes all nest holes for the night, ensuring that the hens cannot brood inside the nest.
- automatic single laying nest with 10, 9 or 8 nest holes per side;
- perforated nest inserts made of plastic: high nest acceptance;
- NXB is available in three different widths: suitable for all breeds;
- the roof can be opened easily: optimal egg belt inspection;
- the nest floor and substructure are zinc aluminium coated: high protection against corrosion;
- the nest can be winched up by a central suspension system for servicing between batches: thorough cleaning.